week 1 3 pieces of work


a: creative work

I was not usually doing any of manual things but sometimes. it was a brush pot which made by a toilet paper roll and some papers, and as well as a card paper for the base of the pot. I was trying to save sone wastes and trying to recycle them as new other thing like this. it actually useful before I got   real brush pot,

b: architecture

This is the vitra design museum which designed by Frank Gehry, I like its deconstructed structure and the white plaster made the style seems reach a peak of concision and motivate me to live there.



 c: original photograph

I saved this photo for 3 years I think... I was in a long way from a city to another one, which should take one day taking car. when the sunset, I opened the window and taking a series photo in the car and it was one of them. The diagonal composition shaped a big triangle of sunset and the style of Silhouette made the picture brilliant.

Comments